This is mostly for myself, I expect no one to go through this
This is a list of my favorite articles/books that I've ever read
- Steele, G. J. (1977). Debunking the “expensive procedure call” myth or, procedure call implementations considered harmful or, LAMBDA: The Ultimate GOTO.
ACM Annual Conference/Annual Meeting: Proceedings of the 1977 Annual Conference (pp. 153-162). Chicargo: ACM.
- F. Borretti (). Language Pragmatics Engineering
- E. W. Dijkstra. (1988). On the cruelty of really teaching computing science
- Marcan (2017). Debugging an evil Go runtime bug
- Fumitake Koga, Ichiro Kishimi (2013). Courage to be Disliked
- M. Levchin (2023) Shamir Secret Sharing
- James Iry (2009) A Brief, Incomplete, and Mostly Wrong History of Programming Lnaguages
Last update: November 15, 2023